FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SlideUI Version 1.6 Released
Columbus, Ohio – July 12, 2010 DevSlide, a leading developer of intuitive software applications for web, desktop and mobile platforms, announced today a version update (1.6) for its SlideUI .NET CF Mobile Controls for touch friendly Windows Mobile application development.
In this new SlideUI Mobile Controls version, all controls have been enhanced to reduce memory usage, resulting in faster speeds for all mobile controls. Drawing speeds have also been increased by implementing user feedback enhancements. Building upon the previous release which includes support for transparency for the UILabel control, SlideUI version 1.6 provides transparency support for UIButton, UIImageButton, UISwitch, UICheckBox, UIRadioButton, UITextBox controls.
Further details on new controls and enhancements to existing controls or listed below:
- Implementation of new control which allows creation of pages in design or run time.
- Rendering optimized. Now UIListItems appearance will be faster for items inserted into UIList in design time.
- TextHint property added to allow showing a hint (i.e. “Enter your name”) if text value is empty.
- Issue fixed. Previously if UITextBox control was inserted into a form in design-time, and the ‘Text’ property was set to an empty string and then the form was closed / opened, the ‘Text’ property contained default value generated by the designer (i.e. UITextBox1) instead of empty string. This issue has been corrected.
UICanvas / UIList
- Aliases added: BeginUpdate (for BeginAddControls) and EndUpdate (for EndAddControls).
- Issue fixed. Previously if UIList or UICanvas was inserted inside of another container and controls were added in design time, then these controls inside of UIList / UICanvas were invisible in run-time. This issue has been corrected.
- Issue fixed. If UICanvas contains UIGroupBox control and a user starts sliding, the caption from UIGroupBox disappears. This issue has been corrected.
- Additional icon positions added: IconTopLeft, IconTopRight, IconBottomLeft, IconBottomRight.
- Issue fixed. The background image did not refresh in design-time when a new image was assigned or if the value of BackgroundImageDisplay property was changed. This issue has been corrected.
- Marquee progress bar style added (new properties: Marquee and MarqueeAnimationSpeed).
About SlideUI Mobile Controls
SlideUI Mobile Controls is a finger friendly .NET UI framework for creating professional looking Windows Mobile applications. All controls are designed to work easily without a stylus. SlideUI Mobile Controls supports both .NET Compact Framework version 2.0 and 3.5.
About DevSlide Software Corporation
DevSlide develops intuitive software applications to enhance personal and business productivity. DevSlide's solutions help individuals and business to automate daily tasks, increase efficiency and improve collaboration. Headquartered in Columbus Ohio, DevSlide is a privately held software development company and a subsidiary of MediaWorks 7, LLC. Visit www.devslide.com for more information.
2224 Dividend Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43228